We are looking for a vibrant individual who is self-motivated and pays attention to accuracy. Your main responsibilities include:
- Receive incoming calls from trade customers
- Give advice on PlaceMakers products and services
- Follow-up customer inquiries and orders with the dispatch area.
- Research information and pricing, source and order special products
- Provide backup service for Account Managers for Group Home orders
- Supporting the Estimating/Planning department with coordination of estimates
We will be looking for the following attributes in the successful candidate:
- You will need strong communication skills,
- High standard of customer service
- Be able to work under pressure and organise your time and environment for maximum efficiency
- You will need to be computer literate and full training will be given on our in-house computer systems
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and will be required to undergo pre-employment and medical testing.
If you have a “Know How Can Do” attitude, enjoy working in a team environment, and would like the challenge this position brings, then please forward your CV and cover letter.
This role will offer an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to help increase sales for the branch, opening doors for further career opportunities within our wider business. You will be joining a well-respected company offering a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of Fletcher Building.
View other PlaceMakers jobs here or visit www.placemakers.co.nz/jobs