Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Auckland Branch is looking for experienced:
• Traffic Controllers
• STMS driver(class 2)
• Level 2/3P STMS.
You will have to be a self-starter who can adapt to a fast-paced environment.
The main responsibilities will include, site setups and removals, setups and handovers, site crew briefings and monitoring, completing documentation required by CoPTTM and Higgins internal requirements. Operate TMA and arrow board trucks. At times manage and mentor onsite TC crew.
• Proven experience in setting up sites
• Be able to assist with training of upcoming TC crew members
• Able to work both day shift and night shift, including weekends
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Self- motivation, a positive attitude and ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team player
What We Offer
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ