Class 5 Truck & Trailer Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/16533
- Closing Date:31 Oct 2021
Class 5 Drivers with Truck & Trailer experience we need you now! join the Higgins “Green Team” in Kapiti.
Our trucks are fitted with the latest technology they are automatic and have the latest safety gear, so you know you are well protected all times.
As an experienced Driver you will be confident loading various mobile plant, you will have a clean driving record, be courteous and know what good looks like when it comes to safety and demonstrate this at all times.
These are not just driving roles, we expect you to get hands on, operating plant and machinery when required.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is what we think you will need to be successful in this role:
• Full clean Class 5 driver’s license
• Roading and Infrastructure experience preferred
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself.
• A reasonable level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What we offer:
• Unlike other jobs we offer a guaranteed 40 hour week, regardless of the weather. That’s right, consistent take home pay!
• You’ll become part of Fletcher Building Group which comes with its own set of perks such as discounted fuel (think of those savings!) and staff purchasing for you and your family!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!