This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need people who are just as excited to get involved and join our Teams on the journey
We have roles available in 3 waters drainage, road maintenance and subdivision crews where you will be operating machines from 1.8 to 20T. and undertaking general tasks onsite. You will be pro-active, and safety focussed and will be key in enabling our Teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
If you are looking for a career not just a job and have the below skills, we want to hear from you!
• Roading and Infrastructure experience
• Drainage or maintenance experience
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the roles
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships, share schemes, discounted fuel & products just to name a few for you and your family to enjoy!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today! or for an informal chat call Jayne Heron - 027 217 2552