Our Wellington branch is booming, and we are on the hunt for an experienced Foreperson to join the Sealing team.
You will be someone with the ability to motivate and lead their crew to the desired high standard of quality workmanship and finish. Managing an onsite crew on a day to day basis, setting goals and programming the days' movements.
Then this is what we think you will need to be successful in this role:
• Experience in leading and motivating teams
• Class 2 licence & WTR endorsement is a must
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants and staff
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Mechanical and technical aptitude
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
You will be committed to a safety-first culture and be able to lead and mentor your team towards excellence.
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships, share scheme, discount on fuel and that's just a few!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!