The Wairarapa branch continues to grow and excel in the market. We are seeking a motivated and driven Aggregates & Earthworks Manager with solid experience in the industry. You will be a proud, honest and a fair operator to; your team, our customers and their suppliers. The variety and pace of this role will continually challenge you along with utilising your proven ability to inspire, lead and grow high performing teams.
Skills and attributes:
• Strong operational management experience in the industry including planning, resource allocation and coordination
• Experience in “leading” rather than just managing high performing teams to achieve business objectives in tune with Higgins’ core values
• A high level of relationship management expertise in terms of stakeholders and the customers, and the ability to communicate highly effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Well versed in the delivery of financial responsibility, including budgeting, cost-benefit analysis, reconciliation, reporting
• A high level of knowledge and commitment to operational health and safety best practice
• Have full understanding of all methods, systems and techniques used on relevant projects
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be a part of a growing business
• Competitive package
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
How to Apply:
Up for you next career step? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply directly online.