Project Engineer (Industrial Services)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:21 Oct 2021
With plenty of secured work on our books and a positive pipeline of prospects, we are expanding and excited about the growth of our company. We have some ‘career defining’ opportunities to be a part of some significant and exciting projects
Located in Hamilton and Bay of Plenty we have an opportunity available for experienced Project Engineers to join the Brian Perry Civil Industrial Services team.
It is a given that we expect you to have the relevant academic or professional qualifications and industry experience, however what we are also looking for is people with a passion for what they do and the ability to articulate ‘the Why!’ Therefore, you will also need to have the following skills and abilities:
• Experience in complex and/or large-scale projects
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to develop solutions to problems
• Target and goal focused
• Experienced user of MS Office suite
Now is a good time to join our business!
Make a difference to our business and advance your career. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package, these opportunities will also be an ideal platform for high performers to be ‘seen’ within the group.
For your opportunity to make it ‘right from the start’ with Brian Perry Civil, please click apply now.