Higgins is one of the leading Roading and Civil Infrastructure companies in New Zealand and we are busy!
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your leadership capability managing an onsite crew on a day to day basis, setting goals and programming the days movements, then we want to hear from you!
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in maintaining roads
• Confidently operate a range of machinery, including a Skid Steer with a Mill Head, Grader and Digger
• Clean driver’s licence with Class 5 and WTR endorsement
• STMS licence
• Willingness to be available for call-outs and weekend work
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
If you enjoy working in teams, have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work, we'd love to hear from you! Apply online today!