We are the market-leading manufacturer and supplier of residential and commercial insulation products to the building industry in New Zealand for over 50 years, including the Pink® Batts® brand.
Our world-class manufacturing facility in Penrose runs 24/7 where we make sustainable, top-quality insulation products. Our H&S culture makes us one of the safest manufacturing sites at Fletcher Building and three-quarters of our production team have been with us for over ten years because they love working here.
About the Role:
Leading a shift of 7 people, you will be an experienced, reliable and engaged leader and employee.
Your responsibilities include:
- Actively leading safe working practices and Health & Safety culture;
- Motivating your team to deliver production targets at exceptional quality;
- Leading daily team briefs with your team;
- Being the go-to person in resolving production and quality issues on the line;
- Maintaining high engagement with the team with good communication and leading by example.
- A champion of safe working practices and Health & Safety culture;
- Someone who wants to learn, advance and continue to develop their career;
- Reliable and can do a 12-hour shift pattern of two-days, two nights – four days off;
- Strong technical experience;
- Excellent level of English with great communication skills;
- At least 5 years’ manufacturing experience with 1 year in a 2IC role preferable;
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now or for a confidential discussion contact Janine Prakash via email Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org