Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
About the role
In this permanent full-time position based at our Wigram, Christchurch Branch, you will be a part of a collaborative team that works on a range of projects such as reseals, 1st coats and membranes around the region.
• Solid experience in the Sealing industry
• Class 4 licence & DG endorsement is a must
• Experience in Emulsion/Bitumen product knowledge and sprayer performance, including application rates.
• Able to work, day shift, night shift, and at times weekends and be open to travel outside the region.
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.