The Role / About You
We are expanding and establishing a new Industrial Services department as part of our Waikato branch in Hamilton, undertaking a range of services including confined spaces entry to enable bulk storage tank cleaning. As such, we are looking for people who are interested in switching up their careers into this field where all training will be provided with fantastic earning potential.
Get in touch if you tick the following boxes:
• Physically fit and able
• Able to travel and stay away from home base in accommodation frequently
• Able to fit through tank entry/exit via fixed portals ranging from 500mm – 900mm in diameter
• Capable of heavy physical manual handling and tooling of product for disposal whilst in confined spaces and wearing full PPE inclusive of respirator or surface supply breathing apparatus (BA).
• Keen to be part of a tight-knit team where you are working and travelling together
• Available to work flexible hours and travel to an urgent job
• Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest standards of health and safety
Why Join Us?
We think we have a fantastic people culture here at Brian Perry Civil. Our Waikato Branch is an award-winning branch, having picked up a raft of awards recently at the NZCC 2020, acknowledging our technical excellence and project delivery, as well as one of our own winning Trainee of the Year for the Waikato region!
• Competitive hourly rate and minimum 40 hours guaranteed per week
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
• A healthy pipeline of projects
Brian Perry Civil is part of the Fletcher Building group of companies and a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. We undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialties including foundation and piling works.
Make a difference to our business and advance your career. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package, this opportunity will also be an ideal platform for high performers to be ‘seen’ within the group.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.