Higgins is one of the leading Roading and Civil Infrastructure companies in New Zealand and this role has been recently created due to growth and demand within the Wairarapa region.
This is a great opportunity to work in one of the most stunning locations renown for its wine and food, rugged coastline, fishing, forest parks and cycle trails. The region offers a beautiful environment where it is easy to manage a work-life balance, short commutes, excellent facilities and a welcoming family-orientated community.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your leadership capability managing an onsite crew on a day to day basis, setting goals and programming the days movements, then we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a minimum Class 2 manual driving licence & WTR endorsement
• Communicate actively and productively with clients, consultants and staff
• Have a reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Be self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
If you are looking for a step up in your career, then now is the time to take action! Apply online today!