Looking for your next opportunity?
We have opportunities available for experienced Grader Operators to work from our Wellington branch. In this role you will be operating a machine control GPS Grader along with undertaking general tasks onsite.
We need people who are pro-active, and safety focussed as you will be key in enabling our Teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
Successful applicants would need:
• Roading and construction experience including knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in road construction and maintenance
• Appropriate licenses (Class 2, WTR)
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the roles
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
What we offer:
• Unlike other jobs we offer a guaranteed 40 hour week, regardless of the weather. That’s right, consistent take home pay!
• You’ll become part of Fletcher Building which comes with its own set of perks such as discounted fuel (think of those savings!) and staff purchasing for you and your family!
There’s heaps of learning opportunities because your ongoing career development is important to all of us. We’ll even put together a training plan for you to work towards.
If you’re not afraid of hard work, passionate about machinery and keen to learn then we’d like to hear from you. Click apply now to submit your application or for an informal chat contact Jayne Heron – 027 217 2552
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!