Looking for your next opportunity?
We have opportunities available for experienced Grader Operators to work from our Wellington branch. In this role you will be operating a machine control GPS Grader along with undertaking general tasks onsite.
We need people who are pro-active, and safety focussed as you will be key in enabling our Teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
Successful applicants would need:
• Roading and construction experience including knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in road construction and maintenance
• Appropriate licenses (Class 2, WTR)
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the roles
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
In return, we can offer:
• Permanent, Full-time Guaranteed (40 hours +)
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!