Our drainage work is expanding, and we are seeking certified Drainlayers to join our team based in Wellington.
With long term contracts in place, we can offer job security, career development and a comprehensive remuneration package. We have a wide range of work, including a significant amount of land development and subdivision packages, both in greenfield and brownfield environments.
Ideally you will hold a Certified Drainlayer licence and be confident in undertaking all aspects of drainlaying. We would also like to hear from drainlayers who would be interested in becoming trade qualified.
Successful applicants would need:
• Clean full driver’s licence
• Civil sector experience
• Have a strong work ethic and be committed to the highest standards of health and quality workmanship
• Be positive and able to work well in a team
• Be flexible and able to adapt and overcome challenges
• Be physically fit, able to work
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development including drainlaying apprenticeships
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships, share schemes, discount on fuel just to name a few for you and your family to enjoy!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!