The Kapiti Branch plays an integral part in the wider lower North Island region and has a 50+ strong Team who are dedicated, motivated and passionate about belonging to the Higgins Green Team.
We are looking for a strong commercially minded Branch Manager, a focused leader with compelling achievements in maintaining and building market share, combined with exceptional customer relationships and strong people leadership skills.
It goes without saying you will have:
• Experience in leading a commercial business successfully and sustainably and being accountable for strong financial performance
• The “business smarts” including contract management (3910), tendering, project management and financial accountability
• Experience in “leading” rather than just managing high performing teams to achieve business objectives in line with Higgins’ core values
• A focus on excellence and continuous improvement in all aspects of running the business
In return we offer:
• A competitive remuneration, and company vehicle along with Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes and lots more!
• Learning and development opportunities
• An opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive organisation
• An opportunity to be part of a recognised wider industry leading technical management team
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure construction company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrow’s New Zealand.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this opportunity is ticking your boxes, then don’t wait, apply online today! or for more information contact Jayne Heron 027 217 2552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga