Fletcher Steel is New Zealand's leading importer, distributor and processor of steel representing Fletcher Building's Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, Fletcher Wire Products, Dimond Roofing, Dimond Structural, Pacific CoilCoaters and CSP Pacific Brands.
As part of Fletcher Building, Fletcher Steel has a rich history in New Zealand. Our products are at the heart of New Zealand’s buildings and infrastructure, influencing the way we live and function in our cities and communities. Our passionate and dedicated team help bring our projects to life, showcasing and celebrating engineering, construction and manufacturing brilliance.
It’s about Building on Trust.
About the Role
We have an opportunity based with Fletcher Steel’s Waikato, Bay of Plenty based brands, across teams operating in a variety of disciplines and roles, you will:
• Enable business leaders and EHS Business Partners to focus on the delivery of frontline safety performance, by effectively managing governance systems and delivering compliance processes.
• Build frontline understanding of the importance and value of safety best practise. Manage all aspects of data and reporting, generating data driven insights to support business improvements and safety performance.
• Support the delivery of safety learning & development activity (including the management of core skills training) and key national safety initiatives.
You might be an experienced safety practitioner, or you could be an operational, people or learning coordinator. However diverse your background, you have a learning mind-set, relevant skills and attributes, and are committed to becoming a strong safety leader.
• You are efficient. You thrive on developing systems and structures that drive consistency and create stability.
• You are analytical. You understand that sound data is the key to generating authentic insights and achieving the highest safety standards.
• You are Networker. You build strong relationships and engage with relevant stakeholders to facilitate the essential flow of information.
• You are Passionate. You care about people and are an advocate for safety.
Ready to have a direct and positive impact on our company and the people around you? Join our team today.