Entry level Role | Team Player | Taupo Location | Looking for Your next Challenge for 2021
Laminex New Zealand is part of Fletcher Building and a leading supplier of high-quality surface products which include well-known brands such as Formica, Melteca and particleboard. Our Taupo plant manufacturers particleboard, a sustainable building material, supplying to the NZ market. Health and Safety is ingrained in our DNA to ensure we all go home safely to our family and friends every day.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to kick start 2021? We are expanding our team and on the lookout for a new team member to join our manufacturing Taupo plant.
This role will be primarily be manufacturing our re-cut panels and bearers used in residential & commercial environments throughout New Zealand. You’ll get to use your initiative to perform tasks and duties vital to the smooth operation of our site. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your Manufacturing experience with development opportunities within the Taupo site.
We want to hear from you if:
• You have some experience operating production machinery and performing basic administration tasks in a manufacturing environment
• Physically fit and not afraid of manual handling – (a good chance to keep fit on the job!).
• Reliable and come to work Monday to Friday. (Early starts at 6.00am)
• Ability to show initiative, work independently and without supervision.
• Computer & software smarts
• A strong health & safety focus and the ability to adhere to and champion health & safety best practice.
• Forkhoist licence would be an advantage.
If you want to join a fantastic team, and want to kick start your career, apply today!