The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and some 30 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific.
Group Technology acts as a centre of excellence to provide high quality insights, guidance and advice on all aspects of IT and technical infrastructure across the Fletcher Building Group.
About the opportunity
As a Cyber Security Analyst based in our Auckland office, you will play a key role in defining the security operations of Fletcher Building, understanding how new threats may apply to us, and what opportunities exist for cost-effective risk mitigation. You will be accountable for supporting infrastructure security, security events & analytics, identity & access management, and cyber incident response across the Fletcher Building Group. You will also support application development, acquisition, and critical IT projects to provide input on security issues, and ensure security controls are implemented as planned in collaboration with the Cyber Security Architect.
As part of Fletcher Building Group technology, there are always opportunities to upskill yourself, get involved in work that will challenge you and help you grow.
This is an exciting opportunity and pivotal role for Fletcher Building so that means we need the best person for the role. Thus, our wish list:
- Deep understanding of enterprise IT security operations discipline, processes, concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and trends in related areas, as they relate to Fletcher Building.
- Knowledge of IT security and risk control frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001, ISO 31000) preferred
- Strong analytical and tactical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences, and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
We value your experience and skills, but to make it here you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for people who thrives working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes. Our people are passionate about performance. They put the customer first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If this sounds like you, then apply now.