At Laminex NZ, our Customer Service team plays a vital role in the success of the business by being the vital cog between Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales and of course, our Customers!
We have a permanent opportunity for a genuine Customer Service Superstar to join our Auckland based team. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our talented, high performing team, primarily dealing with inbound queries from our Auckland & Northland, Wellington & Christchurch customer bases, fielding overflow calls from the rest of the country.
This is a “Customer Service” role with so much more.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Being the go-to for our customer queries and orders whether on the phone, on email or in person.
• Effective data entry and systems management to ensure orders and credits are placed in a timely and accurate way.
• Providing key information and insights to our sales, manufacturing and distribution teams.
• Dealing with ad-hoc and unexpected requests in a positive and professional manner.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
• Have natural people skills and a flair for dealing with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
• Have strong technical nous and proven attention to detail.
• Have had some exposure to fast-paced, high-volume distribution environments such as Freight/logistics or FMCG – or perhaps even the Travel Industry!
• Have proven ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM or supply chain systems.
• Have respect for the Occupational Health & Safety practices ingrained in our DNA.
We want someone who can quickly reach “expert” status – with both our business and our customers!
What we offer
• Great team culture & environment
• Full support and training
• Flexibility with a combination of Work From Home and Office Based days
If this sounds like you, please apply now!