Are you an experienced Foreperson looking for a role with variety, autonomy and a few unique challenges thrown in along the way?
How about the opportunity to be working outdoors in some of New Zealand’s most beautiful terrain?
We are looking for people with experience within the road surfacing and construction industries, we offer not just a job but the support of a company that knows how important their Teams are in delivering what we do best – Roading and Infrastructure.
You will be committed to a safety-first culture and be able to lead and mentor your Teams towards excellence
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
• Leading a surfacing crew
• Communicate and assist with achieving project targets
• Coordinate and plan work with Maintenance Supervisor
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is what you will need to be successful in these roles:
• Previous experience required in hand laying Asphalt and Chip Sealing.
• Minimum of Class 2 clean Driver’s Licence
• WTR endorsements
• Ability to work with crews and foster a winning culture
• A level of physical fitness
• Reliable, honest team player who leads from the front
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Fun, family-oriented company with a great team culture
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer a range of initiatives and knowledge that you will be able to leverage off. We have a strong focus on continued learning and development and there will be a range of opportunities for you to take advantage of. As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our staff and there is continued support for the initiatives you will be required to implement and maintain.
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga