Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit is directly linked to providing quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate marketing coordinator who will work closely with the marketing team and sales leaders to execute key marketing strategies for Stramit, Fair Dinkum Sheds, Shed Boss and Taurean Door Systems.
We are undergoing exciting new brand redevelopment activities across multiple brands, so if you are seeking an exciting challenge that can genuinely make an impact, read on!
You will be given the opportunity to manage marketing campaigns, influence senior stakeholders and engage with external agencies. Our business has a mix of B2B and B2C channels making your role an all-encompassing marketing opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with new product launches and market research
• Digital marketing, social media content creation, online marketing strategy
• Production and distribution of marketing communications, collateral and merchandise
• Brand custodianship
• Coordination of company events and exhibitions
• Engage with external advertising, creative, web and communications agencies on the development of marketing collateral
• Coordinating local area marketing campaigns, including radio, print and digital advertising.
• A solid background in marketing - a degree or diploma in marketing is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to quickly build effective working relationships with both internal and external teams.
• Effective project management skills. Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing tasks.
• Experience with managing digital platforms.
• Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate and comprehend complex ideas.
What’s in it for you?
• Skill development opportunities – this role will allow you to develop skills across the marketing spectrum in B2B and B2C
• Great time to join – the marketing team has a pipeline of major projects and exciting work ahead
• Flexibility – work from home or the office or both!
• Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
• Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
If you possess the above skills and experience and are looking to join a driven marketing team who are absolutely committed to success, please apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates will also be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.