Iplex Pipelines NZ is a leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic pipeline systems in New Zealand. We manufacture and supply pipeline systems for a diverse range of applications including: Water supply, sewerage, energy, stormwater, irrigation, rural, communications, and Industrial. We have approximately 180 employees across operational sites in Palmerston North, Christchurch and Ashburton, with our commercial head office in Auckland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful person to join our team of Engineers, reporting to the Services Manager. The role is responsible for carrying out work to ensure we have equipment available to our production team for their 24 hour, 7 day operations
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Assisting with the installation and commissioning of new Capital equipment.
- Proactively maintaining our EHS standards.
- Being available for the Call Out roster to attend after hours breakdowns.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have:
- A minimum qualification of Trade Certificate.
- Experience in industrial cooling, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience in plant maintenance and fault finding on production equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent planning and self-organisation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic drawings.
As part of Fletcher Building, we offer employees a range of organisational benefits including product discounts, access to our employee education fund and a range of development programmes. We are a well-established organisation that provides a positive working environment and career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you then please Apply now