Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
Due to continued success with our Bathroom Front of Wall category, we are looking to strengthen our Plumbing Back of Wall category with this new and exciting Product Manager role.
Reporting to the Mico Merchandise Manager as part of the wider Merchandise team, your main focus will be to:
- Manage the full end to end lifecycle of products from execution of product strategy, research and design, compliance, developing strong relationships with our suppliers and launching new products to market.
- Provide training and support to our branch network and be responsible for driving the growth of our back of wall sales.
- Take full ownership in determining which products should be ranged and promoted, negotiate supplier terms and set product pricing.
- Work collaboratively with the Back of Wall Category Manager to drive and achieve category growth, increase margin and EBIT
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience working in full end to end product development with a strong focus on research, design and compliance understanding or interpretation.
- As a seasoned professional you will be action-orientated to deliver on product strategy, have strong project management, analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- You will be customer centric with the ability to build rapport across both internal and external stakeholders
- Forward thinking, technically minded and a growth and can do mindset will see you fit in well with our team
What we can offer you?
As a business we are making waves in our industry to keep doing what we do best with some big goals in mind. This is a greenfields opportunity for someone who is hungry to make the role their own and really own and drive your own end to end product development cycle with the support and team behind you.
As part of our wider New Zealand Distribution Merchandising team this role will give you exposure to multiple senior stakeholders within our distribution businesses, provide opportunities for career development and let’s not forget our excellent employee benefits.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate in applying now. If you have any further questions, please do feel free to contact Jenna on 0276414052.