Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand's leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers. With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies.
We are on the hunt for a proven sales leader to step into this newly created Pipeline Sales Manager role as we embark on a journey into the civil and pipelines category. This role will see you working collaboratively with a newly established Category Manager and wider team to drive the civil and pipelines sales strategy. Ideally our successful person will be based in Auckland but we are open to candidates with the right experience also in Christchurch.
- Proven specialist sales and leadership experience in Civil or Pipelines.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering successful sales strategy with strong focus on delivering market share, share of wallet and margin growth.
- Experience across all functions of the trade commercial sale cycle from business development, quoting, supplier liaison, tracking and ensuring DIFOT.
- Motivated, driven and able to navigate in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- A natural communicator with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
What we can offer you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a greenfields opportunity with a business that has their sights set on some large goals in the next five years.
We offer a competitive salary along with a vehicle and tools of trade.
Being part of the Fletcher Building Group means there are a variety of other benefits as well including dedicated in house training and development.
Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/18567
Should you require further information, please contact Jenna on 027 641 4052