Fletcher Reinforcing supplies the reinforcing steel and reinforcing mesh that provides greater strength to concrete foundations and structures. Fletcher Reinforcing carries stock of steel reinforcing material, cuts and bends rebar, produces cutting and bending schedules from construction drawings, prefabricates structures, and critically performs on site placement.
We are looking for a Construction Professional to oversee exciting Tier 1 projects including the City Rail Link to join our Reinforcing team. This is an fantastic opportunity for an experienced Leader to manage internal teams and relationships with clients while managing commercial outcomes around strategy of our key projects.
- Coordinating successful Steel fixing projects within financial budgets
- Complete oversite of multiple onsite fixing &placing activities
- Providing strategic insight & leadership in to improving supply chain processes & support for site based fixing
- Assist the wider business competitively bid & win work with appropriate estimations of cost & capability
- Full compliance with zero harm Health & Safety practices.
- Guiding sub-contractor strategy and building and maintaining relationships.
What you need:
- Commercial understanding & experience of large scale construction projects
- Previous expertise in construction projects of a technical nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven People leadership skills & the ability to influence business decisions
- Experience at engaging with project based customers
- Resilience, not everything goes to plan all the time
- A true leadership & strategy position
- Excellent base package + Ute (Full use)
- Full management support and business backing
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of the Fletcher Building group which includes a range of company benefits
If this sounds like you, or you want to step up in to a role like this apply now!