Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink and Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit provides quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
We currently have multiple applications running the Unity3D engine, your role will be to improve, update and enhance usability across these existing offerings and create new applications, tools and offerings of your own.
As a design, engineering and architectural business we use Unity3D to create compelling 3D designs for use in customer engagement applications and for engineering specifications. Our design applications are available for Apple and Android. You will making customers dream buildings come to life!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Upgrade branding and features of existing mobile/web applications
• Complete development and release of new home improvement designer application
• Ensure high quality, precise representation of buildings; enable “walk-throughs”
• Develop and implement new components into existing software
• Experience with Unity3D in a professional setting or advanced skills from personal endeavors is critical
• High levels of attention to detail in order to maintain accurate technical specifications and work with engineering teams
• Understanding of app design, development and release
• Great communication skills as you will be interacting with our partners, suppliers and customers
• Responsible to work autonomously and remotely
What’s in it for you?
• Work from home or office or both!
• Small team where you will get on-going support from your manager
• Build your skills and your profile in this niche market
• Employee Discounts – Access a range of benefits including health, optical, IT & Sports
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process may include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below!