Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms, a division of Fletcher Building Ltd, is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
Our large Penrose Distribution site services our Auckland metropolitan, regional & national customers with hundreds of deliveries of Mico products every day. In addition, the Distribution Centre team also manage distribution for Humes & Oliveri (Fletcher Building divisions) products. Our staff are integral part of our success and play a key role in providing the highest level of service to our customers.
We are seeking motivated warehouse operators to join our busy team and help exceed customer expectations. We are committed to training and developing our people so if you have an interest in logistics and distribution and a desire to learn and challenge yourself, then we would love to hear from you.
Day to day you will be working in teams in either our:
- Dispatch team picking, packing and dispatching products, or
- Inbound team devanning containers, loading/unloading, checking inbound deliveries and receipting
What we are looking for:
- A good level of physical fitness
- Full Class 1 Driver's licence and ideally a forklift licence
- Numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Strong team player who works well with others to complete tasks and achieve goals.
- You will need to pass a pre-employment medical which includes a drug screen.
We can provide you training, so all we need from you is to come to work every day with the right attitude, ready to work hard! Hours are Monday to Friday 6.00am – 2.30pm or 8.00am - 4.30pm (with the occasional Saturday depending on workload and the team you are placed in). Overtime is available during peak times.
You will be contributing to a fun, focused team and be joining a well-respected New Zealand business who offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement.