Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Customer Service Manager responsible for our WA and SA regions.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will be a natural problem solver and foster a culture of customer excellence, drive change and transform our WA/SA footprint. As part of an Australian manufacturing team, you will partner with the Operations and Sales teams to lead the business forward. We want people who thrive on innovation, process improvement and building high performance teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Drive continuous improvement in process efficiency and outstanding customer service
• Build and maintain an environment that encourages staff engagement, promotes excellence, and recognises and rewards success
• Anticipate, manage and remove barriers to the delivery of exceptional customer service
• Proactively monitor staffing and work force planning
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Manager. You will be inspiring team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital, people, customer and process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for
• Experienced in leading and developing teams of customer service professionals
• Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity
• Can-do problem solver
• Commercial acumen
• Values based – Protect, Better Together, Be Bold, Customer Leading
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes.
We commit to:
• Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
• Working with you to chase your career aspirations
• Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
• FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
• Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive customer service leader, we encourage you to apply today!