Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit provides quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
You will play a vital role in the safety, efficiency and profitability of our major site in Perth. The Planning Coordinator works with all parts of the business to coordinate raw material, production forecasts and demand levels for the most efficient and effective operation. You will be proactive in recommending and implementing improvement initiatives and ensuring housekeeping and safety standards are of the highest level.
Our business is fast moving and customer focused, we design and build everything to detailed customer specification and pride ourselves on service and quality. We are currently experiencing a surge in demand and you will contribute to the ongoing growth of the business.
• Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment, with knowledge production planning principles
• Strong mechanical and technical aptitude, working in machine based operations
• Confident and capable with engineering drawings and complex data entry
• Strong Safety focus with a preventative/proactive approach and the ability to manage any OH&S issues to resolution
• Consultative hands on approach with a diverse workforce
What’s in it for you?
• Growing business with strong outlook for our industry
• Employee Discounts – Access a range of products and services inhouse as well as health, optical, IT, Sports
• FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
• Career Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.