Our Wellington operation has a large workload and we are seeking Class 4 and 5 Drivers with current licences to join our team.
The main responsibilities in these roles are to drive our trucks in transporting plant and materials across the Wellington Region. You will be an experienced driver with knowledge of driving in all traffic situations.
We are looking for someone who will complement our values, in particular a get up and go attitude, high commitment to safety and the ability to work within a team.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, then this is what we think you will need to be successful in this role:
• Full clean NZ manual driver’s license Class 4/5 incl WTR & DG
• Roading and Infrastructure experience
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A reasonable level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player.
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Full-time, permanent position with guaranteed 40 hours a week plus overtime as required
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships, discounted fuel and many more!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!