PipeWorks is the local leader in trenchless pipeline rehabilitation, operating within the Brian Perry Civil framework. Together we are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
This role reports to the Superintendent / Project Manager but has close relationships with the Site Engineers, Health & Safety and QA teams. You will handle all onsite organisation of the project workforce, delegation to leading hands, control and supervision of the project workforce including subcontractors activities to achieve, productivity, programme, safety and quality targets within budget.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience leading teams on civil projects as well as:
- Takes a proactive approach to management, be available and visible to all on-site teams.
- All onsite organisation, control and supervision of the project works
- Control costs and expenditure within budgets set by management
- Drive innovation and problem solving amongst on-site teams.
- Ability to apply LEAN methodology and display commercial acumen.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, and the ability to collaborate to achieve goals.
- Create a safe working environment and ensure safe work practices are followed at all times.
PipeWorks offers excellent opportunities for advancement and development for performers with the right attitude. You will also enjoy both the benefits of autonomy within a smaller business unit, along with the unrivalled access to training, development programmes and career progression that comes with being part of the largest and leading contractor in the market.
Please apply now by visiting www.fbcareers.co.nz or simply click ‘Apply Now’