Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink and Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit is directly linked to providing quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest-grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
Working for a growing brand within the Stramit family, we need an experienced B2B Territory Manager with a strong history of generating growth through existing retail and distributor networks. In this role you will mentor and advise business owners/franchisors and distributors in your territory helping generate growth and conversions. You will assist with local area marketing, lead generation and growing the distributor network. You will be the key conduit and relationship manager between your territory and the national business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Maintaining and developing superior distributor relationships to ensure a high level of loyalty and engagement across the customer base
• Targeting and building on relationships across the wider industry to convert sales, lift brand and deliver customer satisfaction
• Developing and maintaining relationships with high potential future distributors recruiting additional distributors into the network
• Maintaining supplier capability to service high volume, customised orders and supply in full, on time.
• Proven background in generating growth from either retail, distributor or B2B networks
• Building, engineering or construction background preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
• The ability to influence others to achieve business objectives
• Sales expertise and ability to drive growth and un-cover new opportunities
What’s in it for you?
• Work for an industry leader with strong forecasted growth
• Work-life balance –2 days office, 3 days home
• Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career
• Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.