We are currently looking for a new Production Manager with a robust customer leading view on quality for our Iplex Albury worksite.
In this role, you will provide effective and visible leadership and drive engagement by leading, coaching and motivating our team leaders and production team in a very dynamic working environment.
You will demonstrate strong safety leadership by focusing on incident prevention and hazard identification in the worksite by engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and sources of knowledge to achieve and sustain Zero Harm.
Plant and equipment availability, robust product quality and best practice output are your key drivers to contribute to a safe and cost-effective plant yielding on time, top quality pipes, and ultimately providing a great experience for our customers.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will define your strong team focus. Your ability to be a key player and contributor in the wider Iplex community through business sharing activities will be critical.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and people management within a constantly changing environment;
- Demonstrated strong safety leadership and commitment to instilling these values in your team;
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and develop the change management strategy;
- Experience in using Lean Manufacturing tools and applications in problem-solving;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities and demands;
- Ability to respond quickly to the needs of 24-hour day operations. Level headed at all times and being able to offer stability to employees;
- Competent with MS Office suites and experience in JD Edwards ERP software would be advantageous.
This is a highly visible role that will require exceptional stakeholder engagement that includes always working with the customer and client in mind, clear communication and leadership that promotes collaboration, safety and innovation. If you are seeking a role with a direct impact on the success of our operations, apply now.
Iplex Pipelines was established in Australia in 1938, and over the past eight decades has grown to become one of the largest pipe and fittings manufacturing businesses in Australia with manufacturing and distribution capabilities in all states.
We review applications are they are received, and we may fill this vacancy prior to the closing date so apply today to avoid disappointment.