Higgins is in growth mode and currently involved in major nationwide roading projects including the Peka Peka to Otaki section of the Wellington Network.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your leadership capability managing an onsite crew on a day to day basis, setting goals and programming the days movements, then we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working on roading infrastructure projects, particularly with the construction of pavements
• Experience and knowledge of HSE requirements for roading construction
• Ability to work with crews and foster a winning culture
• A high level of physical fitness
• Reliable, honest team player who leads from the front
• Organised and self-motivated
• Full clean NZ driving licence
What's in it for you?
• Competitive hourly rate + overtime rates
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
If you are looking for a step up in your career, then now is the time to take action! Apply online today!