ooking for your next opportunity?
We are busy with lots of ongoing work and are looking for motivated and hardworking Concrete Placers to work out of our Wellington Branch.
These roles will have you participating in maintenance, construction and concrete activities.
• Experience preparing and finishing concrete
• Experienced with laying concrete kerb & channel
• Knowledge of standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in concrete construction and maintenance
• Full and clean Class 1 drivers licence - Class 2 with WTR endorsements an advantage
• Physically fit, reliable and punctual
• Willing to work flexible working hours - our business operates Monday to Sunday
In return, we can offer:
• Permanent, Full-time Guaranteed work
• Competitive Hourly Rate + Overtime rates
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!