Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
About the role
As a key support role in the Asphalt team, based in Tauranga you will provide effective and proactive support through accurate and timely data and documentation control, plan and monitor quality assurance in different asphalt surfaces. Facilitate onsite field testing, using mathematical and machinery procedures. Liaise with the supply chain to determine mix requirements to achieve the smooth operations of the Asphalt crew.
• Solid experience in data collection and documentation control
• Full Class 1 Driver’s License
• Maths is your strong point
• Diploma/Degree in Chemistry/Engineering
• Willingness to work nights shift and dayshift, including weekends
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
• Have excellent time management skills
Internal Candidates Only.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.