Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We offer great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Due to continued growth and success we are looking for a for a self-motivated Assistant Branch Manager to join one of our largest branches in a vibrant team in this newly created a role at our East Tamaki Branch.
Assistant Manager’s in our business are genuine stepping stones into other management roles and don’t come around very often so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Working closely with the Branch Manager you’ll lead and co-ordinate a cohesive branch team to maximise business potential.
Day to day you will be running the operations of the branch and developing effective strategies to deliver on customer requirements.
This includes managing and quoting for key customer accounts, assisting the Inventory Controller, supporting on the Trade Counter and leading the team to exceed customer expectations.
- Experience in the trade, plumbing or distribution industry is essential to your success in this role
- You will have proven leadership experience or demonstrate genuine leadership capability with a collaborative leadership style
- A strong desire to drive sales and business opportunities with sound business acumen
- Highly organised, able to manage conflicting priorities, delegate tasks and manage own and teams time to the drive a high performing team
- You will be an effective communicator that allows people to trust and have buy in to your vision
In return, you’ll be joining a great team and a well-respected business that offer range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at www.fbcareers.com quoting reference 18832 or ring Jenna Roake on 0276414052.