Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Fletcher Insulation
Stramit makes and delivers quality roll formed steel into the residential, distributor, sheds and commercial projects segments. Stramit only use the highest-grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our supportive and thriving Distributor/Residential/Sheds sales team based in Knox. Servicing the southern region of Victoria, predominately the Eastern side of metro Melbourne, this role will be working with a range of clientele building upon existing business and creating new long lasting relationships. This role will focus on working with our customers across the Roofing and Rainwater products space providing an optimum level of service while developing and maximising sales across your allocated territory.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with your existing portfolio of active clients in Victoria
- Driving market awareness and brand recognition across our diverse product offering and through our distribution partners
- Uncovering new opportunities for our products with traditional clients and thinking outside the square to attract the next growth channels
- Working collaboratively with operations, transport and finance to achieve a seamless, customer centric result
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Proven background in generating growth from new and existing clients in a B2B sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
- The ability to influence others to achieve business objectives
- Experience in the Plumbing, Roofing or Rainwater products industry is required, coupled with a willingness to embrace and excel with all things relating to product / service and training
What’s in it for you?
Work for a market leader in the building and construction industry
Work-life balance – work flexibly from in the field, home or the office or all 3 !
Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career
Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.