With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
In this newly created role, you will work collaboratively with the marketing, category, digital and senior leadership teams to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the customer by providing key commercial insights to shape, build and execute business strategy. You will be a key stakeholder and decision maker across a range of projects including customer segmentation and customer loyalty programs, lead research programs internally, managing external agency partnerships and act as a key interface across a range of teams providing actionable insights to generate positive commercial outcomes. This role also provides you with the opportunity to shape the way we talk to different audiences, how we position our brands and take them to market.
We want to talk to customer advocates who have a demonstrated background in insights and analytics in complex, fast paced organisations. This is a high-profile role that sits in our Marketing Team where you will bring:
- Experience in a customer or brand analytics or insights role where you have spoken to multiple customer segments ideally within a retail or similar industry
- Strong analytical skills enabling you to provide insights and recommendations across a range of stakeholder groups in the business whilst also considering new approaches and solutions
- A deep understanding of competitor, market and customer behaviour and drivers and how they interact with a range of business growth and strategy
- The ability to translate complex data and/or concepts into easily digestible storytelling to a range of stakeholder groups
If this role is something you would like to explore, apply today! We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date.