Firth Industries is the largest and only national manufacturer offering New Zealanders a complete range of concrete and masonry products, systems, and solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of our team in a key role based at our certified plant in South Auckland, manufacturing and distributing ready mixed concrete products. This role is an opportunity to start from the ground up, learning all aspects of our business. The potential to go further begins here.
You will be involved in all aspects of;
- Producing concrete that meets all regulatory, customer, and Firth standards.
- You will also be out and about in the yard at times lending a hand in all areas including stock management, environmental compliance, and loading of associated products
This is a critical role for the business so you will need to;
- Be assertive and resilient when required
- Be confident and have excellent time management skills with a phone manner to match.
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency will be traits that set you apart from the other applicants.
- Be physically fit to enable loading of product into trucks.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills will set you apart.
- Be mechanically minded and have your full driver’s license.
- Commitment to safe work practices
This role offers the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a business that can offer you real future career opportunities. Full training will be provided, and you will have a mentor on-site to give you the full support you need to succeed.
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com
"We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that makes us stronger.