With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
Our credit team is growing due to a recent promotion and are seeking applications from experienced Debt Recovery or Credit Officers who are ready for their next challenge in a national business. We provide you with autonomy to manage files, whilst supporting you with established processes and procedures. Although no day will be the same, you can expect to complete the following on a regular basis:
- Assess accounts for possible legal actions
- Liaise with our customers and our legal team to execute instructions
- Manage and oversee legal files to ensure deadlines are met
- Collate, draft and finalise correspondence relating to legal matters
- Review legal invoices for approval
- Day to day administrative support as required
We want to speak with established Credit or Debt Recovery Officers who ideally have prior experience in debt recovery litigation involving trade credit or business to business accounts. Naturally, you have a curious mind, are a confident negotiator and demonstrate the ability to effectively build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders from front line team members, customers, legal representatives to senior leaders. A keen eye for detail as well as exceptional communication and time management skills will ensure your success in this role. We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment where your expertise will be respected and valued!
You will benefit from an extensive hand over, a convenient Brisbane Northside location and flexible working arrangements. We recommend you submit application as soon as possible, as the role may be filled prior to the closing date.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways