We're looking for a MR Truck Driver to support our Tradelink Mandurah and Rockingham store for a 3 months contract.
Joining a small, close-knit team, you will be responsible for a variety of duties from a general warehouse to delivery driving.
It would be advantageous if you have plumbing experience, but to be successful in this role; you just need a positive attitude, a passion for customer service and the willingness to learn and develop. We will provide you with on the job training and options for career pathways and learning.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greeting and building strong relationships with customers
- Ensuring the safe delivery of products to the customers with no damage
- Complete safety vehicle checks, load your vehicle and restrain your load each day
- Assisting with pick packing and pallet wrapping
- Assisting with general stock control, receipting and unpacking, stock taking and inventory cycle counts
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- Excellent customer service attitude with a hunger to deliver exceptional service
- Adaptability and resilience in a fast-paced trade retail environment
- Professionally presented and excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with work hours as you might be rostered on weekends
- Basic computer skills
- Valid open drivers’ licence
- MR licence is required
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
You will have access to a range of company-wide benefits with the Fletcher Building Group including:
- Study Leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- Tradelink uniforms
- Staff discounts across all FB businesses
- Discounts including banking, optical and health insurance
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
Tradelink offers a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high-quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.