Fletcher Easysteel is a major merchant of steel products and services throughout New Zealand. Through a nationwide network of sales centres, it supplies a broad range of world-class brands to the construction, engineering, natural resources and manufacturing industries. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Planning & Inventory Controller to join our site in Penrose. Reporting into our Warehouse Manager, this exciting position will be responsible for the planning & scheduling on all machines and the end to end inventory control process for the site. If you have manufacturing or warehousing experience and prioritise customer service, we want to speak with you!
You will have prior inventory control or production planning experience and be adept at developing and maintaining logical systems and processes. You’ll work closely with Site Managers and Team Leaders to ensure these procedures create efficiencies that benefit our customers.
This role is hands on, so you will be on the floor ensuring we are delivering our Service Promise to our customers and achieving specific targets.
• Have a 100% commitment to health and safety
• Have worked in warehouse stock management and be happy to get out on the floor to investigate stock and help the team as required
• Process driven, enjoy analysing data and have outstanding attention to detail
• Be able to demonstrate how you have improved inventory control processes in a previous role/s
• Be a confident user of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel for reporting purposes
• Have excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels
You will join a highly collaborative team who value growth and development. You will receive extensive training with opportunities for development at your fingertips. This position comes with a competitive salary and you would gain access to Staff Benefits with being part of the Fletcher Building team.
If this sounds like you then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.