Why Join Tradelink?
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
About the Opportunity
In this role, you will provide support to the Key Account Managers and State Sales Support Manager in relation to the estimation and co-ordination of Commercial and Civil projects including pricing of quotations and tenders both locally and offshore, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and completion within prescribed timeframes. More specifically you can expect the following duties and responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely production of consistent quotations to meet sales staff/ customer needs
- Coordination of projects including management of accurate project schedules and data management in alignment with cross function teams
- Quality control and checking of quotations and proposals in line with established standards
- Drive a one team mentality with the offshore provider, project coordination and sales teams
We are looking to speak with candidates who possess experience within a sales, customer service, branch operations, plumbing or construction related position. Ideally you will have a working knowledge of a broad suite of plumbing products in the civil space as well as an understanding of the commercial sales process. Our Internal key Account managers come from all walks of life and we value a positive and can-do attitude, a strong customer service ethic and a willingness to work as part of a team to get the job done.
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways