We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join us at our manufacturing site in Wodonga Victoria.
Reporting to the Regional Customer Service Manager, you will proactively facilitate and expedite the quote to cash process, in a manner that enables optimum Customer outcomes and DIFOT while maximizing business efficiencies.
Your typical day will involve:
- Managing customer orders and queries in a timely manner (via email and phone)
- Qualifying customer needs, influencing customer expectations and sharing information about product availability
- Maintaining customer records in the existing database
- Enabling DIFOT by ensuring all customer products are handed to the despatch team in an efficient manner
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including sales, distribution and production teams
- Assist distribution with delivery documents, freight planning and office coverage
Along with a strong customer service focus, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with a range of building materials will be highly regarded particularly with experience in dispatch coordination and freight planning
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and well-developed computer literacy skills
- The ability to adapt to change and conflicting priorities
This is a great opportunity to join our well-respected business in the manufacturing and building industry! You will be offered a rewarding role in a safety-focused environment, as well as future career opportunities.
Rocla Pty Ltd is a leading Australian supplier of concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. Rocla has been a part of Fletcher Building group since March 2005.
Rocla provides a uniquely comprehensive range of innovative engineered solutions for stormwater piping, pits, headwalls and Box Culverts, sewerage piping and access systems, irrigation, stormwater detention and treatment, rainwater harvesting, water storage, bridging and earth retention, as well as concrete poles, building columns, boardwalks and railway sleepers.
With strong capabilities in product design and development, Rocla can supply standard products, as well as value-added solutions to meet specific customer needs. All products are designed for strength and durability – the hallmarks of the Rocla ® brand.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.