CSP Pacific is the distributor and hirer of road safety barriers, solar lighting, electronic VMS boards and traffic lights, and manufacturer of lighting poles and telecommunications columns to the construction and infrastructure industry. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a reliable and motivated Hire Coordinator to join the team based in Penrose. This is a great role with a lot of variety, responsible for:
• Co-ordinating the maintenance and delivery of our Hire products
• Providing some technical and assembly support
• Loading/unloading product using a forkhoist and taking stock of all returns
• Ensuring stock is maintained and/or serviced as required
• Delivery and installation of hire products to site (occasional night work required for this)
• Phone contact with customers for any related deliveries
• General yard duties
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Relevant experience in stores or despatch
• Good verbal, written, numerical skills and computer skills
• A fork hoist licence (F endorsed) and a full, clean drivers license
• Healthy respect and adherence to Health and Safety practices
• A good level of fitness/health as there is a physical element including some manual handling
• Flexibility - as some night and weekend work will be required (although the core hours for the role are Mon-Fri, 40 hours between 7am and 5pm).
• A healthy sense of humour
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Please note that CSP has a drug and alcohol policy that requires the successful candidate to pass a drug test and full medical prior to employment.