We have an opportunity available for a Project Manager experienced within Construction and general civil works to join our Team in Palmerston North
This is a senior role so we are looking for someone with demonstrated experience who can hit the ground running. You will have dirt on your boots when it comes to all things construction, you will take leadership of and have an enthusiasm for being part of a Team of open minded, collaborative professionals who enjoy sharing their knowledge
If this sounds like the role for you this is what we think you will need in order to be successful:
• Civil Engineering Degree or similar
• A strong focus on Clients and relationships
• A strong focus on cost control and Quality outcomes.
• In-depth civil/construction industry knowledge
• Understanding of the Construction Contracts Act and the knowledge to apply NZS3910 is desirable
• Full clean Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
• Strong focus on health and safety not just your own but your colleagues and the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer an Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations. A career with Higgins can lead to opportunities for career development in the wider Fletcher Building business.
As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our people and would expect you to be committed to a safety-first culture and be able to demonstrate this with your Team and join them on this journey
How to Apply:
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga