We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
We are now seeking to appoint a career mined, highly motivated, customer focused and commercially savvy Project Coordinator to our Waterloo Partitioning team. Reporting to our supportive and dynamic Sales Manager this role will be responsible for providing our customers with a seamless experience from project briefs, quote generation and delivering exceptional customer service.
This integral role is key to the success of our business with key responsibilities including:
- Inbound customer sales enquiries
- Taking customer briefs, including reading architectural plans and drawings
- Estimating and preparing quotes
- Following up on customer quotes to provide support and convert them to orders
- Liaising with internal stakeholder teams including sales, finance, manufacturing and install department to manage projects from start to finish
- Processing sales orders and pre-production preparation including; preparing documentation drawings and tenders, organising check measures and installations, after sales check in and rectification.
- Accurately record customer data through maintaining and managing our Salesforce CRM
- Coordination of multiple jobs at any given time.
- Use of I.T programs such as Salesforce, ASW and Projectpak to manage quotes and orders
We are in the enviable position to offer a role to a candidate who is ready to take a step toward a career in a stable and supportive organisation. You will be a person with a:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work as part of a varied team and customer types
- Understanding of the construction industry and ability to read drawings
- Estimating experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Drive to work in a fast paced and varied role
- High attention to detail and works to deadlines
- Sound financial acumen, who is comfortable with numbers to be able to estimate and prepare quotations
- Self-discipline and motivation, who displays initiative
- Customer focused positive attitude
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft suite and able to quickly learn internals CRM, ERP and Estimating programs (training will be provided)
- Ability to grasp and learn technical products
- Desire to work in an agile, changing environment, one that is striving for continuous improvement
We’re a part of the Fletcher Building, with more than 20,000 people in 40 countries; the Fletcher Building family is a global community of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. With that, comes a lot of opportunity.