PlaceMaker’s is a dynamic, interesting and fast paced environment to work in. We also happen to be one of New Zealand's leading and largest suppliers of building materials and a very successful business unit within the wider Fletcher Building Group.
This is for a full time position Monday ~ Friday in the Quotes Department.
• Receiving quote requests, entering these into our system and sending out to suppliers for take offs/pricing.
• Monitoring quotes email inbox.
• Liaising with suppliers to make sure their pricing is received on time and be responsible for processing these files to ensure estimate deadlines are met.
• Pricing of material schedules and preparation of the final estimate.
• Collating of our final estimate ready for presentation to the customer.
• Supporting the team with general administration.
You will need to have good time management and organisational skills, drive and enthusiasm.
You must be versatile and flexible and be able to work in a fast-paced environment; we need a team player who can step-in and step-up when required.
You must have attention to detail and be computer savvy. Training will be provided on the relevant computer systems; however basic knowledge of Excel would be preferred.
Experience with reading plans and previous estimation experience would be an added bonus but not essential as full training will be given.
As a market leader we can offer you generous staff buying privileges, opportunities for career development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including a drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.