Our Australian Made Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can experience life in beautiful spaces.
How this role will contribute to our Laminex future?
Our future Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in continuing to develop our Residential segment across NSW. This position is about supporting your team while holding them accountable across organisation targets and operating decisions.
What does Laminex GREAT look like in this role?
At Laminex we are focused on clearly defining what great looks like and providing you with the support and tools to achieve greatness.
To us the GREAT in this position will include but is not limited to:
- Planning, leadership, performance, professional development of the residential sales team.
- Providing effective leadership and management to the residential sales team including developing and overseeing the implementation of sales strategies.
- Increasing growth and market penetration for the Laminex brand.
- Working closely with the business to deliver the long term strategy for sales excellence within residential sales team.
- Ensure that customer relations, growth opportunities, and margin management are optimised and that KPIs are in line with organisational objectives..
- Implement and successfully execute appropriate tactics to enable achievement of annual profit plan. KPIs include but are not limited to net sales, gross profit and sales related operational costs.
- Establishing a strong understanding of the customer segment and adopting best practices to develop and implement growth strategies aligned to new product development and channel growth.
- Creating and executing innovative sales tactics to support and grow share of wallet.
- Lead continuous improvement in Salesforce.com compliance and effectiveness as the Power User within the team
What we are asking you to bring to the team?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a high performing sales management role
- A successful track record in leadership, staff management and sales management.
- Proficient use of Salesforce whilst managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sales planning processes, and a proven sales and commercial track record.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence sales teams.
- Tertiary qualification is desirable
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an entrepreneurial minded business where we are constantly looking at way to advance and develop in a forever changing landscape. With a team focused on innovation, development and success we are looking for someone to build our empire with us. In turn you will feel supported and empowered.
We commit to:
- Ongoing education and cross functional partnering;
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team and have a hand in truly shaping our region;
- Backing you and the vision you have for your career;
- As a work from anywhere business we are about output and ensuring you still have the time to spend with the family and friends doing what makes you happy.
If you are ready to Lead with Laminex and join our family at this exciting phase growth and are a proactive thought-provoking leader, you are encouraged to apply today!